• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Christmas present I received

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatboy

50 Cal.
Reaction score
My buddy gave me a nice present a damascus bladed knife :) forged by himself
122809_006.jpg
[/img]

He has more to finish. I put a nice edge on it and I can shave the hair off my arm , I have one Im working on its my first Im hopeing it will turn out nice.

WOW,It looks to me like you have an awfully good friend. He did a great job on the knife.

Yeah he is a good friend we swapped knives I wasnt really expecting a gift in return, I gave him a hand made Nessmuk with osage handle

Thanks guys I like it. I did put a nice edge on it was takin the hair off my arm with it. Of course I had to try it out on some hay bail twine when I was taking care of the animals.

4570tc said:
I LOVE DAMASCUS KNIVES!!!

He did Nice job!

As do I! He did you an outstanding job.What did you get him,a new corvette???? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
snake-eyes

Nope I kept the Corvette :grin: I gave him a Nessmuk knife I think I got the better end of it. He had made a comment about the nessmuk and realy liking it this summer so I fig he would get it for Christmas

Back