• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Brace of .36 1862 Uberti Police revolvers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Story

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I've had these elegant little things for several years and still not shot them, so it's time they went to someone in need.

1) 5 1/2" barrel with tradition front sight, serial near 33,000 & an XX9 date code (1973)

2) 6 1/2" barrel with ramp front sight, serial near 38,000 & an XX9 date code (1973)

Both have Uberti gear logos and are marked 'Replica Arms Marietta Ohio' on the barrel.

$600 shipped USPS Priority for the brace.

Morgan dollar coin for scale. These strike me as ideal for female pistoleros.
kKpZM3Q.jpg
[/URL]
fKmiiBu.jpg
[img']
[img width=563 height=750]

If I were to split them up, the individual price would be higher. The bargain price is to move them both down the road and for the record, I've no interest in trades.

It's herd culling time.​

If I were to split them up, the individual price would be higher. The bargain price is to move them both down the road and for the record, I've no interest in trades.

It's herd culling time.​
So two of the four photographs don't seem to open. I suspect that one is the photograph of the two revolvers next to a card or piece of paper having your screen name and date. Please post one with that card or piece of paper, thanks.

LD

So two of the four photographs don't seem to open. I suspect that one is the photograph of the two revolvers next to a card or piece of paper having your screen name and date. Please post one with that card or piece of paper, thanks.

LD

Nope, no identifying information card and those red X's have been up there awhile. Ask one of the website techie folks why.

As for the demands, I get why you're asking so I'll do one better in proving I'm not a Nigerian Prince offering you Mrs Grant's personal weapons.

4TUGbcS.jpg

How is the aftermarket front sight installed on the 6 1/2"? With a screw or solder?
Was the hammer notch altered to accommodate the new front sight?
Do these fine revolvers come with factory boxes?...Thank you

How is the aftermarket front sight installed on the 6 1/2"?
With a screw or solder? Appears to be soldered, photos pending
Was the hammer notch altered to accommodate the new front sight? See above

Do these fine revolvers come with factory boxes?...Thank you Nope.

You guys ever do the Decision Making Process cycle when you get something, then put it away and eventually forget what you were thinking? That's what we have here - I'd headed to the same point on the map, "make the ramp go away and replace with a bead sight" but since I never shot them .... *shrug*.

Anyways, hammer unnotched.
K46tY25.jpg

The ramp appeared (past tense) and appears (today) to be silver-soldered.
KIpQJBn.jpg
tksTW2d.jpg

Caveat: these pics were taken without a bench rest and after only one cup of coffee, so if clearer images are needed of something just hollar.

Last edited:
Back