• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Black Powder Road Trip (?)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaman

40 Cal
Reaction score
My son and I are both in need of some 3F black powder.

The shipping and hazmat on BP seems to be ridiculous from the few sites that have stock and are willing to ship.

Any suggestions on a purveyor of BP that might be fairly local to Cincinnati, Ohio? We're thinking about a road trip. At least that way we get to watch some scenery on the way.

What are the chances of scoring BP at Friendship if we wait until NMLRA event in September?

From the July Muzzleblasts:

BLACK POWDER FOR SALE:
travelersantiquesandtrading.com
Schuetzen 3F, 10, 1lb conatiners
delivered in lower 48 $254 all fees
included. Schuetzen Reenactor 10,
11b containers delivered in lower 48
$200 all fees included. Other powders
and pricing available. Toby Butler
806-679-9016, Anna Butler 806-
470-4130

If I remember correctly, there was a little place called the Log Cabin Shop a few hours north of y’all. I’m from Georgia, and haven’t been there for years. It’s definitely worth a road trip if you’re up to it. It was my Disney Land when I was a kid! I might be wrong, but I think it might be around Lodi?

I got my last powder from Traveler's and was satisfied with the deal. One note though, the box they sent the 10 pounds in would easily have accommodated 12 one-pound containers, for the same Haz-Mat fee. Hint, hint.

My son and I are both in need of some 3F black powder.

The shipping and hazmat on BP seems to be ridiculous from the few sites that have stock and are willing to ship.

Any suggestions on a purveyor of BP that might be fairly local to Cincinnati, Ohio? We're thinking about a road trip. At least that way we get to watch some scenery on the way.

What are the chances of scoring BP at Friendship if we wait until NMLRA event in September?
Kentucky Gun Company in Bardstown, Ky. if you can't wait until September.

Latest posts

Back