• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Billy Watson knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shineing times I’m sure….

E82C1F99-EC36-4202-ACF6-3101263471A6.jpeg

Shineing times I’m sure….

View attachment 204913
Dear Smo not sure where that pic was taken , ugly looking fellow note how eyes are too close together ?. Would you buy a used musket from THAT man !?. There was a manison at Loveington Va Eastern might be then . India made musket' got up' to ' Colonels purchase .' F&I coat might be one ex Paramount re make of 'War & Peace ' not sure . & made the shoes or the buckles too thifty never went mad on togs . Kilt was Govt surplus Gordons socks where ex table cloth gingham The dirk I made I did have a Red hat till he changed so the blue fits all I figured My Woods walk role was to cause confusion by squinting up trees, stepping over invisable trip wires snakes ect & signaling badly imaginary members . My some where really spooky , but we put on good woods walks as did Ed ,s 'Green hats ' brothers chip ' to our crew . Shineing times true enough .
Regards Rudyard

Yes Lt. I would absolutely buy a musket from that Man!
I can only imagine the shining times you Guys had, wish I could have been there…👍

Yes Lt. I would absolutely buy a musket from that Man!
I can only imagine the shining times you Guys had, wish I could have been there…👍
Dear Smo The Leftenant bit was Lizards sense of Humor' Lt Mork ' I think I added a touch of the exoctic & a semblance of culture I suppose and I had travelled a good bit & had a totally unstudied degree in nonesence So fit right in or so Lizard must have thought . It pleases me I still remain a Lt . Regards Rudyard '
I was always spouting poetry that might have helped . R

Latest posts

Back