• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Beretta muzzleloader shotgun accessories

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTShooter

40 Cal.
Reaction score
When I bought the gun I only got the gun, I would like to find the extra accessories that came with it.
Thanks

Honestly you would probably better off finding a complete kit and using the one you have as a field gun. I can see the accessories going separately for a small fortune. There were a lot of extras included in the original packaging.

Honestly you would probably better off finding a complete kit and using the one you have as a field gun. I can see the accessories going separately for a small fortune. There were a lot of extras included in the original packaging.
I know, but it never hurts to ask, you never know unless you do.

I may have a chance at one that is supposed to be near mint with all the accessories. If I do get it I can get photos of all the goodies for you. I should know this weekend.

I finally got a chance to check out the kit. Sadly it was missing some of the accessories and they were not kept up (lots of cleaning to do to make em nice again) but I did get it for a good price (shotgun itself is in very good shape) and it shoots nice. I have the documentation that came with the shotgun. I'll dig out the scanner to get a good pic of the accessories that should have come with it. I'll get a copy of the manual scanned in too.. I'll see what I can do tonight.

I believe the only things missing in this photo are the wads, cards, and stuff like that. I have everything but the cleaning rod and the brushes. The guy that traded it to the guy I bought it from was a bit disappointed in the way the last owner treated the box and accessories. I have no interest in finding the missing goodies, it is a fun shooter and that is what I got it for. Now back to cleaning up the accessories I did get.....

Beretta003.jpg

Thank you for the information. When I bought mine I didn’t know it came with the extras. The gun shoots great, just be cool to have some of the other stuff. Better then letting it rot in a basement someplace

Still digging through my stuff, I had to recheck the photo from previous post to see what was in the extras. So far I have found the ramrod, soft cloth tip & soft brush tip, brass tip for ramrod, wrench and hex lug for cleanout screw, and the powder flask. I'll PM with photo when I'm through digging. As you said it never hurts to ask, it may be in my pile of muzzle loading stuff. steg49

Back