• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Belt Knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonehunter

58 Cal.
Reaction score
This one was made for one of our hornmakers here on the board, My half of a trade deal.
I hope you like it Ron.
9 1/2" Blade of 0-1 steel
4 3/4" Tapered tang
Bone slabs, Iron pins
Sheath of 6/7oz veg tan leather
Embroidery by bag maker Ron Nance
Hope you enjoy a look.

James, that is even better than I had it pictured in my mind. Great work and a very, very nice sheath to boot. This piece will have pride of place in my collection. Can't wait to get it in my hands. Thanks again my friend.

Ron

YEP. = That size knife is handy for a variety of cooking projects in camp/at home.

Fwiw, my favorite "sheath knife" went the other way. = It started off as a German-made 10" kitchen knife, that I bought at Salvation Army for 2.oo & "re-purposed".
(I shortened & reground the blade to a shape that I liked better, replaced the scales with bois d'arc & made a sheath.)

yours, satx

Well knowing me I am sure it will get used . I got it in the mail yesterday and wow what an edge it has on it. I have a small version of one of lonehunters knifes and it holds an edge really well . This one is prettier in person than it is in the pictures and I am one happy camper with our trade.
Thanks James.

Ron

Hawkthrower said:
Well knowing me I am sure it will get used . I got it in the mail yesterday and wow what an edge it has on it. I have a small version of one of lonehunters knifes and it holds an edge really well . This one is prettier in person than it is in the pictures and I am one happy camper with our trade.
Thanks James.

Ron

:thumbsup:

Hawkthrower said:
Thanks James.

Ron
Thanks goes to you Ron :bow:

If you can, will you post the pics of the other end of the deal?
Still having problems on this end with my desktop.

Back