• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Ball or shot bag?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This might be the wrong place to post this, but maybe somebody can help me find the article in either Muzzleloader Magazine or in Muzzle Blast magazine that showed pictures and construction of a turtle shaped ball bag?
I want to make one for my .600 balls for my Fowler. I just finished one for my .490 round balls, it hold 20 nicely.
I’m thinking a fatter body bag for the larger balls, and I love the turtle design.
Anyone remember if they have seen the design?

Attachments

• F59BCCCA-4BCC-4963-8E5A-76F5B758DAD1.jpeg
    F59BCCCA-4BCC-4963-8E5A-76F5B758DAD1.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 3
This might be the wrong place to post this, but maybe somebody can help me find the article in either Muzzleloader Magazine or in Muzzle Blast magazine that showed pictures and construction of a turtle shaped ball bag?
I want to make one for my .600 balls for my Fowler. I just finished one for my .490 round balls, it hold 20 nicely.
I’m thinking a fatter body bag for the larger balls, and I love the turtle design.
Anyone remember if they have seen the design?
I have made many turtle bags. Should be in the site history.

Latest posts

Back