• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bag in the works

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Mueller

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I've been working on this deer toe bag and all of its "toys" for a while. I plan on making a different strap for it and a buffalo powder horn, but until I get some time, this is what it looks like. Oh, by the way, the lighting for the picture isn't the best, the trim on the bag and the material on the nipple pick decoration is navy blue velveteen, not black!
What do you think?

Scouter

insidetools.jpg

frontshot-1.jpg

I've seen pics of this kinda bag, buckskinner books I think, and always liked it. Outstanding job would be an understatement! You've paid attention to details and that adds class to the finished project! Maybe some more pics, we all like eye candy!!! :thumbsup:

that is one cool looking bag i like it a lot of the german hunting bags in penn. were made in that style very good job :bow:

Thanks for all the compliments guys! What do you think about that fur strap? I am going for an trapper with indian affiliations look, so i thought fur might be the ticket. Any suggestions? I'll try to post some more pics later no tonight- what did you want to see?
Scouter

Back