• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

"April Morning" on Netflix

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blee1944

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I was perusing Netflix the other day and, much to my surprise, discovered that the TV movie "April Morning" starring Tommy Lee Jones and Chad Lowe is now available (instant streamin only, no DVD). There have been a lot of comments in the past lamenting the fact that this adaptation of the Howard Fast novel about the battles at Lexington and Concord was not available on DVD. I remember it from years ago.............thought it was a pretty good flick. Remember the young man central character firing at the retreating redcoats with a "smooth rifle". Enjoy.

I know there are some historical issues with it, but I love that movie! I watch it 3-4 times a year on VHS.
That is my favorite time in American history. I even featured it in a sermon I once wrote.

I saw this Thread around 90 minutes ago...guess what I just finished doing...I have no idea how I missed this one when it came out, but I'll be making up for it over the next few weeks,,,really good watchable movie...I didn't even pay attention to the inaccuracies...

Thanks for posting this Jack...I liked it.

God Bless

Lee

Latest posts

Back