• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Anyone in Phoenix on April 2-3 2016

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akapennypincher

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Reminder it is that time again.

Ben Avery AZ Game/Fish Outdoors Expo.
https://www.azgfd.com/expo

Last year's there were over 40,000 people who attended.

If you can not find something of interest, something is very wrong.

FREE PARKING & ADMISSION

Last edited by a moderator:
Went out today for about 4 hours, the Catas Cappers ML Club was letting folk were were patient enought shoot a smoke pole. The Game & Fish out did it self with a bigger better Expo than last year.

To try and list all the stuff people could do, or they would take too many pages for me to try.

But let's say all thing outdoors were there to do, or they, or get information on.

I had hear just today 20,000 people visit Ben Avery today for the expo.

akapennypincher said:
Went out today for about 4 hours, the Catas Cappers ML Club was letting folk were were patient enought shoot a smoke pole. The Game & Fish out did it self with a bigger better Expo than last year.

To try and list all the stuff people could do, or they would take too many pages for me to try.

But let's say all thing outdoors were there to do, or they, or get information on.

I had hear just today 20,000 people visit Ben Avery today for the expo.

How come they, Catas Cappers ML Club, do not come out to Western National shoot and participate?

Richard you know the reason people are no longer partisipating in the Western, it the same reason the Arizona club members decided to give up on running the Arizona Territorial Shoot.

The local club members did all the work, and all the money made went back to Friendship.

Honestly the AZ Muzzleloading Club got smart and figured out if they ran local shoots it did more for their club bank account balance than working putting on a Territorial Shoot, and getting zero for their effort.

BTW the club that was out at the Ben Avery Expo was the Cactus Cappers, and they have been supporting the expo for all the years the Expo has been running.

The NMLRA, Arizona NMLRA Field Representatives were not present in any way shape or form at the EXPO, but then we know deep down inside the NMLRA is not a true national group. It just has "national" part of it name.

Truth is Richard I kind of felt sorry for the people from the Cactus Cappers, as there was not much of a line to shoot a muzzleloader.

Peoples interests seem to have shift to modern gunning sport like IDPA, IPSC, SASS, etc.

Maybe that is why most of the major gun manufactures were at the expo like Glock, Sig, H & K, POF, American Spirit, and about 8 or 10 other brands with displays, and hand on opportunities for a very reasonable cost.

Think they will hit their target for about 40,000 visiting the Expo this year. Arizona's Game & Fish knows how to promote knows event. See Below.
http://www.ammoland.com/2016/03/give-trigger-finger-workout-2016-outdoor-expo/#axzz44o34jU5V

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back