• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another NEWBIE

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuk@work

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi all...

My name is Derek Johnson. Just wanted to say hi, and thanks to all for this wonderfull board. Just recently purchased my first muzzleloader (to be used for deer hunting) This board has helped me tremendously in making my purchasing decision. Looking forward to much more helpfull information.

Thanks Again,
Stuk@work
Derek Johnson

I was in the market for a good dependable inline. At first wanted a bolt action similar to the Knight, but then decided on a swinging block action. I looked at the CVA Kodiak, the Winchester Apex, the Knight Revolution, and finally the T/C Omega. I really wanted stainless, which eliminated a couple which only come in blue or nickle. And after looking at the rest and doing a little research... I decided to go with the T/C Omega in .45 Cal Black/Comp stock with SS Barrel. Also got a great deal on optics, so atop sits a Leupold VXII in 3-9x40. I will shoot it for the first time this weekend. I can't wait!!!

Be sure to post your results about it in the Modern Muzzleloading Section for all to read... :winking:

Stuk@Work,
derek welcome to the forum. i'm sure you will have more???? as the season nears and the answers are here
someplace. join in when you can!!
again welcome and stay active

I am snake-eyes :) :peace: :thumbsup:

Back