• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another Hello from PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbeli

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi, all. I hunt on the ground with flintlocks & longbows only, (come home empty-handed alot!!), & am working on my 2nd gun- a Fusil de chasse. Hope to get it done before spring gobbler season. If any info on good hunting land near SW Lancaster County would be appreciated-we moved here last year.

Lewis,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you
with us.Lots of PA folks around,someone should be able to help you out with hunting in your neck of the woods.
Hope you visit often and contribute
when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Welcome, Lewis! :hatsoff: About a dozen of us got together for a late season flintlock hunt in the Miceaux State Forest in southcentral Pa. No venison, but lots of fun! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back