• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another Buckeye arrives....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonT

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy. Ron Thompson here,starting round two. Back in the early 70's I bought a CVA kit, that started it all. Have always been a shooter, born into a hunting family and got a Marlin 39M for Christmas in 1956. Learned to reeeealy shoot in the Marines, Parris Island 63'.
Joined the Mansfield (Ohia) Muzzlerloader Club and went downhill from there..from rifled barrels to smoothbores, capguns to rocks. Bought a NW Trade gun in pieces from Curly Gostomski, in Dayton at the time, and put together a few (!) scratch builts after that. When I left the sport I sold everything primitive, tipi, breechclout,leggins',sharp things,you get the idea...and all guns except a T/C Seneca, which just recently started whispering my name.
Here we go again....
R

Howdy Ron and welcome aboard! I guess that should read welcome back. This is the addiction that never really goes away. I put muzzleloading aside for a few years too, but never got it out of my blood...thankfully.

Ron,
Welcome to the MLF, always great to see
another buckeye around the campfire. Hope you will
visit often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Never say "Never again....." T/C Seneca, GM .45 bbl, just got back from Amish seamstress and leather guy. The horn is left over from the old days...~>1978. The patch knife...last week.
R
404jaj9.jpg

Latest posts

Back