• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Aloha

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hwnfisherman

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi everyone, checking in from Hawaii. Just got into muzzleloading with a Kentucky pistol. Hope to get some good info here.

Ted

Welcome aboard! You will find the help you seek here. And if you just can't get the hang of it, send me a plane ticket. I'll bring myself to fly to Hawaii and help you for as long as it takes.

Sacrificing my time and someone else's money. Just another service I offer.

Hi Ted, welcome! You will find all the help you need, just read past posts and ask questions.

Welcome to the MLF Ted! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here on the site and its the best BP forum on the net. Pull up a stump and contribute when you can.

Hey, Ted! Someone beat me to the punch. I was going to volunteer to let you fly me out and share my lack of knowledge. Oh, well.
Welcome!

Welcome aboard. I'm sure yer finding out that there are a few retrobates and nerdowells runnin loose by now.
All kidding aside you'll find a wealth of knowledge on this site and these folks are willing to share it and give out helpful advice and you might know a trick or two to give to us.
Again welcome so have a seat and fill yer tin cup the coffee just finished boiling.

These are generous folks here and can answer any questions you might come up with. Welcome. :thumbsup:

Back