• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A New Map Horn (#45)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought I would share some photos of today's finished Powder Horn,
It will be going to Alaska!

Attachments

• 45 a.jpg
    45 a.jpg
    465.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 45 b.jpg
    45 b.jpg
    533.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 45 d.jpg
    45 d.jpg
    652.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 45 e.jpg
    45 e.jpg
    584 KB · Views: 0
  • 45 g.jpg
    45 g.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 45 h.jpg
    45 h.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 45 f.jpg
    45 f.jpg
    561.2 KB · Views: 0
So nice. You're work is so consistent it's almost scary. Do you ever botch one up or have one come out sub-par? 😆
Opening one of your "latest horn" topics is like walking into a favorite restaurant, I know exactly what to expect for quality and execution, and I know I'm gonna like it. Consistent.
Thank you Brokennock that’s really nice of you! I don’t know about “botching up” a horn but I can say that most all of them don’t turn out as nicely as I had hoped for. I am just grateful that I still have the ability to do these things.

Latest posts

Back