• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A Cannon From The Mansion Viscaya

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There is an old mansion that was built by the owners of International Harvestor down here in Miami. Well my wife wanted to take me, and it sure is neat. Of course you know what I was on the prowl for :grin:

No photographs please!

Yeh, right!

I wish I knew the history on this cannon!

This small bronze cannon was extremely detailed, I wish I could copy it!

Picture003-2.jpg

cannonold1.jpg

cannonold3.jpg

cannonold2.jpg

cannonold.jpg

Awesome awesome awesome!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: Love those spokes. :grin:

Mule, I'll check around if I dont maybe have some plans of the Yorktown cannon which has the same kind of design around the trail and cheeks. :hmm:

Brain, I'm not real knowlegable about cannons but have a question. Do you think the tube with this cannon is original to the carrage(sp?). I always thought that the loops on the tube were a naval thing, to thread ropes thru. Just curious?

It is naval, and it is a signal gun or small poop deck scatter gun. As to the look, check out Herns Cannon Works, and they make one just about like that one. As to the wheels AWESOME and those are NICE PITCTURES too.

Latest posts

Back