• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A Big Hello From Nebraska !

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Dr.

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi All, Just found this Forun while researching Traditional Muzzleloader Hunting and I'm Glad I found It, Look's like a Great Forum "Thank's to the Fine Folk's who are makeing It possible ! Take Care !

Welcome Friend
Yesterday the wind blew so hard from the west I am surprised you didnt end up in my cornfield here in Iowa. Have fun.

Ken,
Welcome to the MLF.Great to have you with us.
Hope you will visit often and contribute when
you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

two veuzs said:
Welcome Friend
Yesterday the wind blew so hard from the west I am surprised you didnt end up in my cornfield here in Iowa. Have fun.

Hey Two Veuze I'm right across the River from ya In Eastern Nebraska "And It was a Windy one here with Gust up tp 60 MPH,

Thank's everyone for the Welcome, I'm New to the Black Powder Shooting seen, I've shot Modern Firearm's my whole life since the age of 6 I grew up In a Hunting Family, And now at 51 I'm doing something I've alway's wanted to do and that's getting In to Traditional Black Powder Shooting, And It look's like I made It to the right site to learn everything there Is to know, I'm lucky In that we have a Muzzleloader Shooting Club real close to where I am called The Eastern Platte Muzzleloaders and they have a Shooting Range about 30 Mile's South of me so I'll be joining there Club Real Soon, Take Care All and Thank's Again for The Welcome !

Hello and welcome. I'm sure you will enjoy the fine folk who frequent this site....lots of fun and knowledge.

Back