• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD .58 Enfield Armi Sport 3 band and Bayonet

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rifle is very good condition. My rifles are not safe queens and has handling marks but are in excellent useable condition. This one hasn't been to the range in probably over 10 years so Its a candidate for replacement (I am Kibler bound). Nothing wrong with the rifle. All original and set up for musket caps. I did have a bone head friend drill the hole in the front site larger. I asked for him to elongate it to allow windage movement but he knew everything. It worked so what can I say. No other alterations. Asking $550.00 plus shipping. PMO or personal check accepted.
IMG_20220206_142629.jpg
IMG_20220206_142910.jpg
IMG_20220206_142915.jpg
IMG_20220206_142920.jpg
IMG_20220206_142939.jpg
IMG_20220206_142948.jpg
IMG_20220206_143101.jpg
IMG_20220206_143128.jpg

There’s a big space for these guns in the bp hobby. They often serve as the entrance way into bp shooting, and then seeing their owners off to more sophisticated rifles capable of greater feats. If I were back at the beginning or middle of my shooting days, I’d buy this gun. I’ll bet it’s fun to shoot and maybe even hunt with. Those big musket caps probably give surefire starts.

Might I suggest that you please add to your existing ad post, rather than start a new one? It makes it look like you have two of the same item for sale, and confuses old farts like me 😎. It will also save us from having to flip back and forth between your posts to get all of the info or see all of the pics. Might get them sold quicker for you…Many thanks in advance!

‘Poet

Thanks Poet for the idea. The .58 is SPF. I too am an old fart and wanted to get more than 10 pics out soooo. No teenager available at posting.
Understood. Usually, you can post your 10 pics, then post a reply to your post and add more. You can do that several times, and it keep it all in the same post. Congrats on the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back