• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD 50cal Traditions Trapper (modified stock)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
50 cal Traditions Trapper with a stock I modified and refinished. I just didn’t like that hump on the stock and wanted to make it look more like an early to mid 1800’s percussion pistol. Bore is nice and clean and the set trigger and full and half cock system works fine. Asking $250. That includes shipping too.

Attachments

• IMG_7117.jpeg
    IMG_7117.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7118.jpeg
    IMG_7118.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7119.jpeg
    IMG_7119.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7120.jpeg
    IMG_7120.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7121.jpeg
    IMG_7121.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
50 cal Traditions Trapper with a stock I modified and refinished. I just didn’t like that hump on the stock and wanted to make it look more like an early to mid 1800’s percussion pistol. Bore is nice and clean and the set trigger and full and half cock system works fine. Asking $250. That includes shipping too.
Price drop…….$210…..that includes shipping! Make somebody a nice shooter!

I'll pay yer price and take this pistol !
PM sent.

Late EDIT: My fault for not saying what my earlier PM had stated, that my offer depended on payment method. So if you want this gun send the seller a PM. He's a nice guy.

Last edited:
It’s yours then…..send a postal money order for $210 to Tom Roberts 6401 E 93rd St S. Muskogee, OK 74403. Please let me know that you got this msg asap. I had somebody else enquiring about it. When I hear from you I’ll change the listing to show “sold pending funds”……thanks……Tom.

Was answered in PM. My bad to post message above because my earlier PM offer to seller was contingent on payment method, upon which we did not agree.

Was answered in PM. My bad to post message above because my earlier PM offer to seller was contingent on payment method, upon which we did not agree.
I’m not sure but I think you and the other guy might be the same person. Lol I’ve got too much going on and getting confused who’s sending what. Tell you what, send me PM and then I’ll send you my PayPal info. If you think it’s ok to use PayPal in this transaction then I’ll give it shot…….if you still want the pistol……Thanks……Tom.

Back