• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN .50 coning tool

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am looking for a. 50 coning tool. I heard of Joe woods. Is he still making them or someone have one for sale. Thanks Hawkeyes

Took my a while to find it. Had to clean my shop to find it. I can send a picture of it if you want. How does 35 shipped sound?

hello Hawkeye143, I just called the @ on the tracking provided on the receipt from mailing the tool. The message and the tracking info says it is at the USPS distribution center in Desmoine ,Iowa! It appears to have been updated today,Why it is there, I have no clue! I sent it to the address you provided me. Let's give it a day or two to see if they get it straightened out. ????

I am looking for a. 50 coning tool. I heard of Joe woods. Is he still making them or someone have one for sale. Thanks Hawkeyes
I may have one. Let me open up my spare tool box and check for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back