• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

32 cal Squirrel Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
While visitin my friend Al Edge (full time gun builder), he had just finished this rifle for a customer, who has yet to pick it up. Thought ya'll might enjoy a picture.... :)
HPIM2015.jpg

who has yet to pick it up.
ifin it were mine and I'd been called. I waoulda already been thar, or I would be ded or in jail. That's one beeutiful shootin Iron/treerat disposer. Heck, ida called in sick, or dead if I ran out of sick time to go ger her. Bill (ya know when ya tries an rite like Zonie, the spelchek don werk too well)

Boy that's some real nice work. Looks like he charcoal blued the barrel and lock.I'm sure the customer will be very pleased
..............George F.

Well heck Sniper...
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
That is good of yea... Thanks for the view of the pics...
best regards Loyalist dawg :hatsoff:

That's enough to give even the toughest squirrel nightmares! :haha: Beautiful is not a strong enough word! :thumbsup:

That shore is a niceun! Tell yer fren thet I'll give him a dollar xtra en the ferst dozen skwerl tails plus a pot o skwerl stew ifin he'll sell it ta me sted a the feller thet orderd it! :haha:

Boy....it is hard to write like Zonie! :shake:

sniper68 - you are a lucky man to have friends of that caliber (no pun intended). that is a fine looking flinter.

All I can say: :bow: :bow: :bow:
My wife see THIS rifle and she say to me:
Don't say a word and don't ask me!! :(
When you want a new one sold in old one. :shocked2:
:hatsoff:

My wife see THIS rifle and she say to me:
Don't say a word and don't ask me!!
When you want a new one sold in old one

brother, i understand perfectly. wives are the same everywhere. :grin:

Oh my god , there must be a 'secret brotherhood of wives' in the world. :shocked2:
'One Ring to rule them , one ring to bind them....' :shocked2:
I HAVE a Ring on my finger!! :shocked2:
This is the end, beautiful friend this is the end
My only friend, the end... :shocked2:
We must build a 'brotherhood of the husbands' :applause:

OK Ok it's a little off topic.

Back