• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

18th Century Arms Show & Market Fair

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ephraim

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi all there is a gun show in Windfield Tn. at the Municipal Blb. on us hwy 27 phone 423-569-6139. no venders fees. no admission fee
concession on sight. I will be setting up with old lock parts and mis. muzzloading parts,turkey calls and a display of custom built guns and some orignal musket and shotguns and rifles. If you are in that part of the country on August 22nd 2009 from 10:00-8:00. look me up and lets do some trading.
Ephraim

As Ephriam said this is a 18th Century arms show & Market Fair, Plenty of space left, its free. Give me a call at 423-286-2057 or E-mail at [email protected] to Reserve a table. thanks Bryan

Back