• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

You're just missing out...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve never been, so enjoy it some for me too!
year 2015
I didn't go to shoot, but to just see this great range. Here is just one of the shooting areas.
The far targets are 1000 yards.
Larry

IMG_1829.JPG

Haven't been in several years. I was planning to try and make a day of it to walk vendors row and watch some of the competition.
Maybe next year.

Haven't been in several years. I was planning to try and make a day of it to walk vendors row and watch some of the competition.
Maybe next year.
Boy I would sure like to go and wonder around for a day or two. I don't have much interest in shooting the events having to haul all the stuff on the airlines down from AK. One of my shooting friends that lives up the road has been down and competed many times and has won some off hand matches at Friendship. He turned 80 this year so I think his Friendship competition days are over but he still shoots our monthly matches and state Rendezvous.

Back