• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Wood grip for Pietta 1851 revolver.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qprhooligan

32 Cal
Reaction score
Anyone have a wood grip for a Pietta 1851 they don't need? If so let me know condition and what you want for it.

Thank You.

I have some but not sure what they fit. One is white and the other wood. I’ll check them out later and let ya know

If you do not find one, check with Deer Creek Products, they carry Pietta parts.

FYI. I had a phone conversation recently with a guy who buys and sells a lot of firearms for a living. He also sells custom grips. He told me that the new Piettas have thinner grip frames than the older ones. Newer being since 2020 and that the grips for the newer pistols will not fit the older Pietta pistols and visa versa.

Last edited:
Back