• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What is the value of a Cenrennial Army 1860-1960 New Model .44 ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are two kinds of roll engraving on the cylinder. Pics are nice. There are 7 variations with some sub variations. Also Civilians and Cavalry's.
Gloyer

Hi Jake,
I just saw the pictures and this one is not a Centaure or Centennial. Could be a Uberti.
Gloyer

By the way, has somebody information's about a shoulder stock for a 1860 replica Colt?
I am specially looking for one with serial number F 865.
Thanks Macgloy

Does anyone know when the 674 serial number was made? I was given that by my grandfather who bought in the 1960s and it has a *S on it along with some other markings.

I bought my Centennial Centaure sometime around 1965 give or take a couple of years. Serial # is 28XX.
It does have proof marks and notched recoil shield. Cylinder plain with no roll markings.
Top of barrel is marked - Centennial trademark "1960 NEW MODEL ARMY".
It has a rearing Centaur logo on the left side, but both rear feet are on the ground, not rampant by the heraldry definition.

Latest posts

Back