• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wasps Nest?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want the shot to fly nice... nothing in its way. I'm using mice bedding lol I like it

It's not going to be turkey tight i think... but I want that pepper to travel more etc ... better for birds.

I want it to leave the gun strung not all bunched up lol see what it does.

They just call the shot that keeps showing up... your stable shot thats left as "driven" the shots on target its flying like a car. those are all your drivers and how far do they go

They ought to invent a patterning board that moves across horizontally at the same rate of speed as a flying bird to see the actual stringing of the shot, not something you can't tell on a stationery pattern board. Does the superposed wasp nest - shot column do well on clays and live birds? I found most all my wasps nests are flame resistant and don't ignite and smolder unless it was sprayed with lots of wasp killer. Thought it might make good flint and steel tinder but not catch unless I dribbled black powder in the comb.

Right what's it do.. how's it show up..

Flying away is aimed but a string is different. a duck can move you swing like that.

If you string the shot leaving the bore not all one ball it feeds out the bore a string.. some shot slower than other because of size..
howd it pattern.

You can't buy custom... in the store...

I remember when they first came out with custom turkey mix shot new innovation 20 years ago and I was like that's not new.

And then it was all mixed up with buffer...

I'd put the shot in order by shot sizes I think with more buffer. They make it wrong.

I get that back then they took time and counted there shot out.. probably took the time to load up.

They were hunting one shot.

We need simple to.. use that more. Depending.

I just like the idea I load a custom side barrel at home or the truck for the good shot. Follow up.. and I can run my other barrel cards.

I'm not loading this thing in the fields like that... to much..

Last edited:
Back