• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Walmart doesn't carry pillow ticking.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check Walmart online. I purchased some pillow ticking a few months ago that was 0.012" thick. They also had cotton duck that was 0.023" thick that compressed down to 0.019". Also check Eastern Main Shooting Supplies they have bulk patch material.

I have found that Walmart uses a variety of suppliers for its fabric supplies. The thickness and tightness of the weave is not consistent from lot to lot. I sure hope that JoAnn's Fabrics gets their financial status in order. I much prefer their #40 cotton drill cloth for my patches.

I was just came back from Joann's. My third try - the first local was out , the second farther out was out. But I used the drop-down box and found one only 24 mi. out and called to make sure they actually has the 20 yd. listed. They did ! So off I went and came home with 4 yds.

While there, I heard a conversation- staff was telling a customer that it was all worked out. Guessing she meant the legal stuff. Don't know about any store closings tho. This store was in Downingtown, Pa. BTW, good friendly staff.

Back