• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Underhammer rifle and/or pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frod733

40 Cal
Reaction score
Good day all,
Looking for an underhammer rifle. Would prefer a Billinghurst action. Would consider just an underhammer action, or unfinished kit. Many items for trade if interested.

Thanks!

Evening,

I have two under-hammers that I would sell or trade, both are 45 caliber

#1 is an H&A by Challenger (Numrich) Improved Heritage Model that I bought for the action to build a bench rifle.
#2 is a H&A Numrich bench rifle with a 32" 1 1/8" Bull barrel model that I bought, well because it is a bench rifle <G>

Please send me a personal message if interested,

Thanks
O.R.

Good day all,
Looking for an underhammer rifle. Would prefer a Billinghurst action. Would consider just an underhammer action, or unfinished kit. Many items for trade if interested.

Thanks!
Hi,
I have a new unfired Billinghust .50 Cal. 32" 1 1/4" flat to flat Green Mountain barrel, Parker Hale target sights.
The stock is walnut.
The hammer spring is broken.
Other than that no surprises.
The end of the barrel is turned round for a ball starter.
$700 plus shipping and it is yours.
Send your email, and I will send pictures.
My email is [email protected]
Best regards!
Fred ( Old Ford )

I ha
Good day all,
Looking for an underhammer rifle. Would prefer a Billinghurst action. Would consider just an underhammer action, or unfinished kit. Many items for
I
Good day all,

Thanks!
Have an underhammer target rifle. I don't remember who made. It is set up so one can change barrels on it. Comes with Lyman front and rear adjustable sights. If I remember correctly it has a Green Mountain 50 cal. barrel. $700.00 plus shipping.

I ha

I

Have an underhammer target rifle. I don't remember who made. It is set up so one can change barrels on it. Comes with Lyman front and rear adjustable sights. If I remember correctly it has a Green Mountain 50 cal. barrel. $700.00 plus shipping.
Sent you a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back