• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED UBERTI 1849 POCKET ..... do you have one collecting dust in your closet?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you have a pocket 1849 made by Uberti or maybe that thing they call the 1848 baby Dragoon.

If you no longer have an interest in it I will offer $250 plus shipping for working model, ....... yes a bit of a discount from new but thats why I am posting to see if such is out there and I see that seems to be the near bottom value for the replica black powder handguns. If you have the box and all that and new or hardly used then why not $275.

If you have an assembled kit with acroutments, I might be interested in that as well and pay accordingly.

Must be a member in good standing or have lots a verifiable feedback at ebay or other forum or such that I can confirm, else I will pass on it unless you ship first.

I recently joined the forum but have verifiable feedback at arf----arf arf and ebay under same name here or Xerxes at Calguns.

I would love to relieve you of maintaining, cleaning, and storing that hunk of metal that wants to do nothing but rust up.......and that takes up your valuable closet shelf space!

THANKS!

Back