• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Two Custom Made Mule Ear Locks For Sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have the two custom made Mule Ear locks for sale. I do not know who made them, but the quality is excellent and they function great. They are both right hand locks and would be just the right size for a pistol or a rifle like a Southern Mountain type. These locks have never been installed. Both are identical and both have a quarter cock, half cock and full cock. Both have been pre drilled for the lock bolt (10-32) which is also included.

The sear on these locks is activated by movement to the rear, which requires either a single trigger pinned higher (above the sear) in the stock or a special trigger system. I have installed one of these locks and I used a single trigger pinned high and it is very light and positive. The locks were milled/built by someone who knew what they were doing.

$325 for both which includes reasonable shipping by USPS. I can take credit/debit cards w/ the 3% addition - otherwise I take USPS Money Orders.

I have some various other Mule Ear Locks and a Leupold Scope/Base also listed. I will consider a trade (partial or whole) for all/some of the items for a TC Hawken or Renegade rifle in very good Condition.

S1.jpg
S2.jpg
S3.jpg
S4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back