• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TVM Virgina Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vietnam71

40 Cal.
Reaction score
The Big Brown truck brought a surprise today.

My new Early Virginia .54 cal Bright Brass Furniture, Domed Brass Patch Box, Rice 38 inch swamped C weight. Brass front sight and steel rear. Davis large set trigger with Chambers Golden Age Lock and P++ wood done in Brownish Red tones.

Metal to wood finish is outstanding and the Lock sparked well with Rich Pierce Flints. Out of the box the looks and feel exceed my expectations. As soon as I get some pictures I will post them.

I had them ship in wooden crate along with cardboard box. No damage to the crate, box or rifle. Matt, Toni, Richard and Rob my hats off to you for your fine work.

Range report to follow when I can get out to shoot.

God Bless
Charlie
aka vietnam71

They make some nice rifles Im sure you will enjoy shooting your new toy !

Congrats on the new rifle. :thumbsup: You will probably find that it will shoot as good or better than it looks. We will not know that however without PICTURES! :wink:

2011EV750422.JPG

Very nice!
This picture came from the TVM Showroom where they have a similar rifle displayed. I have added TVM to my favorites. :thumbsup:

Congrats on ya...got mine the day before christmas eve and like ya said fit and finnish is great!! my wooden crate had some visable damage but the rifle was OK,now if I can get some time to shoot it and make some pix

Rifleman1776 said:
Fine-fine looking rifle. I'm sure you are proud and will enjoy.
I have never seen that style patchbox, that I can recall. What is the history of it?
Knock off of the Woodbury school.

Back