• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Track of the Wolf's Model 1853 Enfield

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Spotted this while window shopping at Track of the Wolf. Linkage to webpage

I saw the part about
with an un-drilled web under the nipple hole, we install our new #EMS-I temper blued 5/16-18 Enfield nipple.

To make it shootable, you must finish the flash channel under the nipple using our #DRILL-3/32 bit. Simply insert your drill bit into the nipple hole, and tip it outboard to point the drill bit into the barrel, completing the ignition channel.

The "flash channel hole" under the nipple must be drilled at an angle to the bore of the barrel.

and this also:
made with a 24 gauge smooth bore barrel, with .565" bore,
which is really a 26 gauge that'll use a .550" PRB. And ToTW has that ball size readily available.

What I'm looking for is a 50 yards and under porcine ventilator. Any experiences or input on this one?

According to someone on r/ blackpowder a couple weeks ago they are decent india guns. They are marked "UDR and AHU India" Post is here: ( Link )

He says his measured .580.

I've never dabbled with india guns but thats what little info i could come up with on those specifically.

I really do not have anything against the better India guns for reenactment but this one.....

Nope..... Nada..... No Sir

Latest posts

Back