• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tom Knight Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shifty

45 Cal.
Reaction score
The one in the classifieds Gosh man did it sell fast even before I knew it was for sell.

Congrats on the trade ,if it shoots as good as it looks you should have a real Gem. :thumbsup:

A acuracy report would be nice when weather and time permits.

No it was a little 32cal traditional muzzle loader maybe -Blackfingers will post some pics after he recieves the gun.

shifty said:
The one in the classifieds Gosh man did it sell fast even before I knew it was for sell.
Isn't great to have those classified here? They really work. :rotf:

What got the thing going was the seller wishing for a Pedersoli NW Trade gun, which I had and shot very little. I'm getting into smaller calibers these days and liked the rifle offered. Mine shipped yesterday, the seller should ship his today, we have history and was fun to reconnect. :wink:

Right now the .30-.40cal. segment seems to be growing in popularity. Takes less powder and lead and still makes a hole in the paper. Since I mainly shoot on my backyard range, I don't need a shoulder cannon to have some fun.

Sounds like a trade that was right for both of you,that should be a fine little rifle.

I didn't know it was on market myself....I made that rifle in 1980. All 5 of my kids 4B, 1G learned on it from 5 yr. old, first on cross-sticks sitting. Montana barrel co. 32 cal. X 36" 13/16" oct. A block of quilted maple I picked up off a blanket at a shoot, as well as a TC flintlock. Set trgs and all brass trim with a silver patchbox with a squrril on final. Did a little craving on it to pop the wood. A great shooter that'll shoot all of 'em into a quarter inch group at 25 yd----from a bench, or sticks...Here's a few pic's.....Tom

click to see album, enjoy

Man, I got drool all over my keyboard. That is one beautiful rifle. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Yea, it'll come to me tomorrow. Darn USPS, I shipped my trade Monday, it arrived the next day, mine was shipped yesterday and will show as I said, tomorrow. Thanks Tom for sharing your pics and making this fine rifle in the first place! I will take great care of her. :hatsoff: Randy

I have a sweet little Tom Knight flintlock fowler. Great craftsman! :thumbsup: They definateley look like the other knight rifles. :rotf:
Nit Wit

Back