• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tn. Muzzleloader season countdown

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killed a doe this morning. 40 yard shot. Thought I’d missed her then I found just a couple of drops of blood. Walked to an old roadbed I figured she was going for and found where she got on it. Blood everywhere from that point. I only have this one pic because she died then slid off the ridge toward the lake. Pic is deceiving. There was no standing up on this ridge side! Had to sit on my butt and slide down from tree to tree to get her. I kicked her loose and she slid on down to the water. Another great day on the Tennessee deer woods!
Good luck to everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_0400.jpeg
    IMG_0400.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Killed a doe this morning. 40 yard shot. Thought I’d missed her then I found just a couple of drops of blood. Walked to an old roadbed I figured she was going for and found where she got on it. Blood everywhere from that point. I only have this one pic because she died then slid off the ridge toward the lake. Pic is deceiving. There was no standing up on this ridge side! Had to sit on my butt and slide down from tree to tree to get her. I kicked her loose and she slid on down to the water. Another great day on the Tennessee deer woods!
Good luck to everyone!
Good job and congrats. She will be tasty.

Know how you guys feel. Had deer in my 6 acres woods all summer. Mid October they disappeared. I think the walnuts falling scared them off . Now one or two comes back for a day or two, but manly at night. I got a call from local police about a fresh road kill so I took it. Love hunting, but that was easy way to get some meat for the freezer. Now I'll go if I fell like it or have more time ,besides I'll have more time to rabbit hunt.

Latest posts

Back