• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thompson Center Rear Sight ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ORBushman

"In the Woods"
Reaction score
Cannot seem to find a diagram on how to assemble/disassemble a T/C rear sight. I need to know how the little spring fits in the internals of the sight? Greatly appreciate any help. :)

thumbnail_20231117_151259.jpg

Turn OVER the sight leaf & you’ll see a recess that the spring gets trapped into. A little dab of grease can help keep it in place during assembly.

The tab or rectangular end of that sightly gets placed under that pin, then drift the pin back into place over it - to hold it.

You can either hold the sight leaf down and tap the pin in, or just hold it in place & start the screw to give you a little hand/help, but hold that tab end down while drifting the pin in over it.

4D5566D4-D1B4-497F-8061-70299C1533DF.jpeg

Greatly appreciate the members of this site who are willing to step forward and help another member out! I know there's a lot but, some just go above and beyond. I am thankful for all of you! :) 👍 My Little LouLou came with peep sights but, my aging eyes found them not to be very useful. So, I took them off and sent them on their way. Acquired the appropriate sights from member who bought peeps and now I am finally setup to hit the range!!

GOT R DID! @OldRust

thumbnail_IMG_1096.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1097.jpg

Back