• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED There was this nice .40 Flint Pistol....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travler

Perusing Happiness
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I saw someone on this forum had purchased a custom or semi custom .40 Flint pistol from The Gun Works. If I remember right there was a post somewhere about they were going to try it out. I am in the market for just such a beastie and I was wondering how it did? Was it the same gun that is listed on thier website? So if anyone has one for sale, or recommendations on what is good, feed back would be appreciated. I also liked the idea of the "bear pistol" style as well. If I could find a nice long barreled .40 flinter, I would be tickled. Thanks and a Happy 2022 to all.

Back