• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The Peacemakers by R. L. Wilson

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brik847

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Saw this in a bookstore for 20.00, but checked it out at the library. Great book, like a coffee table book. Many, many color and black and white photos about weapons -- tomahawks, flintlocks, early percussion, knives, Colt Navy revolvers, etc. etc. -- from the early 1800's through modern times (western movies) in the west. Lots of good information about famous characters.

I got it a few years ago from the inlaws. Other than their daughter, it's the best thing I've gotten from them. It's worth the price for the pictures alone. I think some of the writing leaves a little to be desired but overall very worth it.

I've got four of R.L. Wilson's books and they are a treasure trove of information. Too bad the man turned out to be dishonest in his dealings with people and museums.

Ive got his book on Ruger, and the one on Winchester. Great photography and history and origins. I also heard about his dealings and some prison time.

I also have the Winchester book. Also have Colt- An American Legend, Steel Canvas, and The Peacemakers...one of my favorites! Emery

Back