• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The Baltimore Antique Arms Show, March 18 & 19, 2023

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just a heads up for fellow forum members, the Baltimore Antique Arms Show Baltimore Antique Arms Show is being held this weekend March 18 - 19 at the Timonium Fairgrounds near Baltimore. This is a really great show, I've been going to it for over 20 years now. There are always many great displays of flintlock and other pre-1898 firearms and of course lots of vendors offering supplies and antique arms fort sale. If you are in the area, you should check it out! I typically arrive when the show opens and haven't had my fill of fun and walking around until at least 3 or 4pm, they typically have close to 1000 tables!

I went to the Baltimore Antique Arms Show yesterday and as always, had a wonderful time looking at all of the weapons and displays. Sadly, I did not purchase any firearms, not for lack of trying of course! I just didn't see anything I couldn't live without or that I didn't already own. I did however pickup some small gun tools, always a good thing, and a few other small items. The real story for this years show, at least for me, was books! One of the sellers there had a very good selection of books and fantastic prices! I'm pleased!
20230319_082443.jpg

I had a great time at the show yesterday. Took me all day to do a couple of passes through all the aisles. So much great stuff. I came home with two new Civil War guns, both scored early in the day at a great price. Got an 1861 Springfield and Burnside Carbine.

Back