• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The 1940 movie called Arizona

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Guys if you can find this movie ,it's a lot of fun. A Western set in the early days of Tucson. Staring William Holden and Jean Arthur. Set around 1860 and into the war years. This is a percussion gun delight. All would be original guns when this was made. I seen lots of Colts and Remmy revolvers. Even a Colt revolving rifle(sadly not fired) many percussion rifles and shotguns.. Some percussion Sharps and a early 44 Henry rifle. How about this, a good view of a Starr revolver. When do you ever see them?

I've been watching The Big Trail . John Wayne is the star. Made around 1930. Its amazing to me that these actors look like they literally walked in from the 1800's. The dialogue is kind of hokie but the big Conestoga wagons,costumes and filming locations are great. Interesting I saw that Tyrone Power is in this movie but its not the Tyrone that you normally think of its his father!

Back