• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thank you and happy holidays

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rayb

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Thank you Claude for running this forum. Thank you moderators for keeping things organized. Thank you all of the members who participate and share their knowledge. This is a great forum, in a wonderful country where we are free to enjoy life.

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE SERVING IN THE MILITARY, DEFENDING THIS GREAT COUNTRY, ESPECIALLY THOSE OVERSEAS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON.

rayb

merry christmas and happy new year....
very well said and this place is good for info that you will need to do what ya need to do.....................bob

Merry Christmas to all and to all this Great Sight.
And once again a very special Christmas wish for all of our troops overseas and their families. It is they who make it possible for us to enjoy the Freedom to even have this sight and enjoy it.

Enjoy the season...

winter.gif

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE SERVING IN THE MILITARY, DEFENDING THIS GREAT COUNTRY, ESPECIALLY THOSE OVERSEAS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON.
rayb

AMEN!

Merry Christmas to everyone on the Forum. You've made this place what it is, and I am grateful. :applause:

Just to let you know that Chrismas has left the west coast of Ireland and is heading your way.

I'm off to bed ::

Merry Christmas and thank you to all who make this forum possible. My days now start and end reading this forum. The rest of the day I find myself day dreaming about ML's.
God Bless our military and the USA!
Gerry

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from The Kingdom of Sweden ( you know, where Santa Claus actually lives :imo:) to all of you on this great Forum.
ARILAR :: :thumbsup:

arilar,
hell, for all i know santa lives in tahiti!!! what i do know is he shows up every year and spreads joy and cheer
and ain't that what santa is all about :imo:
snake-eyes :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

That's Christmas all done and over except for the Christmas shoot and it's no ML allowed :shocking:

I've been rummaging through the attic looking for new fangled guns and I got enough for me, my boy and his girl.

One of them doesn't have hammers, wonder how that works :hmm:

Happy Holidays to all ...

and a Safe and Prosperous New Year

greetings Squire Robin! Whyfore do they exclude ML - are they concerned with visibility, perhaps?
One of them doesn't have hammers, wonder how that works :hmm:

Perhaps that Newfangled Electricity?

And How was your Boxing Day?
Are You perchance from Barnsdale or perhaps Loxley Valley?

best regards
shunka

Latest posts

Back