• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ten Ring Precision Target Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K38

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I recently purchased a Ten Ring Precision in line Target rifle. I hope I won't get flamed for talking about an inline here! It is a .45 cal. with a laminated Thumbhole stock, Canjar set trigger, and Douglas barrel. I found a Redfield Palma sight for it and Alex Hamilton found me a sight base. Alex is a friend of mine, and has done many gunsmithing jobs for me. What I'd like to know is if the NMLRA still has a class for these guns, or do they require a more traditional gun now. I really enjoy these "guns that never were" I have two pistols that are in this same vein a percussion and a flintlock. Is there any sight or forum that specializes in Muzzleloading target shooting?

Thanks,

Dwight

Sorry I thought this section covered everything else. The Percussion section said no inlines, this one didn't. No problem though. I suggest that someone add the no inlines message to this section as well.

Dwight

"If we don't hang together, we shall surely hang separately"

Try[url] Huntingnet.com[/url]'s blackpowder section. There are some modern muzzleloading experts that hang out there that can help you.

It does sound like a nice rifle though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back