• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

started

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's a lot more work than "building" an AR15...

I enjoy putting them together as much as shooting them. Seems like you're missing half the fun having someone else do it
But,
opinion.gif

Finished photos
Now to sit and wait for USPS snail mail
250387-f0bb4af0b39d52e37634b0bc73945897.jpg

Attachments

• 250388-4d22847a452f7a6b973093ef85c9cdf2.jpg
    250388-4d22847a452f7a6b973093ef85c9cdf2.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 250389-8bb3185ab34de8a5ee5c718192989c08.jpg
    250389-8bb3185ab34de8a5ee5c718192989c08.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 250390-65a175f45f71067137afea889f0fbb22.jpg
    250390-65a175f45f71067137afea889f0fbb22.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 0
Sorry, My eye isnt good enough to tell....did he finish the wood or just bring it to the high polished final sanding? Looks great, just so many are stained/finished dark...

That was a lot of work Riflesmith put in for the $250 he charged you. Maybe you want to weigh in on why you refuse to pay him? I see that you have been hanging around here today so you have seen the posts. Care to defend yourself?

That was a lot of work Riflesmith put in for the $250 he charged you. Maybe you want to weigh in on why you refuse to pay him? I see that you have been hanging around here today so you have seen the posts. Care to defend yourself?
If I were him I'd hang my head in shame every time I even thought of that rifle. I ain't got much, but everything I have I worked my A$$ off for. I could never enjoy something that I screwed someone over to get. That fires me up...

We’ll it’s Friday, that’s the end of the week in my book. Has the debt been paid?
I would hope so.

One thing I don't get, even with a family emergency I would still reach out to the other party and explain myself with an assurance of payment plus a little extra for the trouble ASAP, and an open line of communication along the way. People have family emergencies, it happens. But business is business and still should be tended to, if even just a quick message stating that there is a family emergency and I will be in touch as soon as possible.

My 16 year old daughter spent nearly two weeks in the hospital this summer, things got pretty scary for a couple of days. I still paid my bills.

If I were being accused of being a thief I would post on here a picture of the check going into the mail, but then again I’m not a liar or a thief so I don't really know how their minds work. LOL

Just so all know he will be paid end of week a family emergency has had my hands tied

This discussion would not be happening if you had contacted @ColonialRifleSmith and explained. I hope you are being sincere enough to follow through with the payment.

If your circumstances are continuing you could sell the rifle, pay colonial and apply the rest to your emergency. Family comes first.

Back