• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Staining a stock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metalshaper

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Need some help..

does anyone remember a thread that involved staining a gunstock using artist oil paint?? I had printed off the info, but have managed to loose it in my filing system :redface:
I think it came around the time Cody and a couple of others had built their flintlock double barrel shotguns. I'm trying to locate the steps involved.. I'd appreciate it, if you could steer me in the right direction..

Thanks!! in advance

Respect Always
Metalshaper

Sorry, I don't remember that thread. Try the search component? I shall watch to see what "these fellows" say, as I'm interested. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back