• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Sika flap bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:haha: That is just to cool! Glad your happy with it. :thumbsup:

And a big thank you to bucktales for playing postman lol. :thumbsup:

:hmm: trade deficit?

Well, not sure wether there is one.
According to the latest rumors the sales volume of fine bavarian beer and food increased yesterday...
s75.gif

:grin: :grin:

romeoh said:
:hmm: trade deficit?

Well, not sure whether there is one.
According to the latest rumors the sales volume of fine bavarian beer and food increased yesterday...
s75.gif

:grin: :grin:
well that is good! :grin: course :hmm: all my investment stocks...are wood!.. :thumbsup:

romeoh said:
Well, and here it is now. :thumbsup: :grin: :thumbsup:

Bucktales and his wife were so kind to bring the bag with them here to bavaria. :thumbsup:
We met and had a great afternoon there:
Baroque Monastery of Weltenburg

EdRomeo.jpg

This forum is such a great place!
You not just learn a lot more about your hobby :nono: - you find new friends from all over the world.
Ya get bag stitched by some, others transporting them for you thousands of miles. Great! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ok, guys, how many Hefe-Weizen you had?

Now that's a world travelin' sika! Ancestors were boated from the orient to Chesapeake Bay, hundred years of breeding only to be to shot by a 200 year old gun design, then shipped off to New England, then carried over another ocean to Europe!

You gotta complete the circle now - plan a hunting trip somewhere near Japan and carry the bag! :hatsoff:

Swamp Rat said:
:haha: Pretty cool huh? :thumbsup:

Damn I like the looks of that mug Romeoh, bet that tasted good! :grin:
you talkin about the "mug of beer" right? not "Romeo's mug"? :shocked2:

Swamp Rat said:
Damn I like the looks of that mug Romeoh, bet that tasted good! :grin:

It really tastes good. Told you we need to get you some!:grin: :thumbsup:
And is was so cool that we were able to make the world such a small village.
Let me again say thanks to all of you! :bow:
There´s only one way we can top that - next time we meet all together :wink: :thumbsup:

Hey All!
Just got back to our home base and puter in Oberfranken. It was a pleasure playing postman to make the delivery to Bavaria.
It was a real pleasure meeting Mr and Mrs romeoh and I think it was pretty cool that this plan all came together. :thumbsup:

The Beer and Food here?
So far I think I already put on 10lbs and still have another week and a half to go. :grin:

Again, That's what makes this Forum a great place, being able to plan something like this and make it happen.

Enjoy it, don´t care about the extra-lbs! :haha: :thumbsup:

:redface: I didn´t fill the bag so far Swampy - thougth it could be good to do it at the range so I can see whether it works how I think.
But I was unfortunatly on duty every day since our meeting. I need a day off, the range isn´t around the corner...
:surrender:

Back