• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Set of Pedersoli LePage .44cal Target Pistols & Accessories

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have for sale a set of unfired 44cal. Pedersoli LePage target pistols with accessories. I bought this set in an estate auction a few years ago and the heirs not knowing what was in the box and to cheap to pay a locksmith pried the case open. The lock was damaged as shown and the right side of the case was missing which I replaced and a rather good job if I do say so. It is not noticeable.
The guns and accessories are pristine and include a loading/cleaning rod, brushes, tips a brass oil bottle and a leather covered powder flask.
I had intended to shoot these but became enamored of a Cook underhamer and these have just set in my den. Time to move them on to someone who will use them. These are the standard LePage target pistols and have the dovetailed front sight and adjustable for elevation rear sight and single set dual acting trigger that can be fired set or unset.
These pistols as a set are currently not available but individual pistols are $995 at Dixie before tax and shipping. For this set I am asking $1500 plus shipping anywhere in the CONUS it is legal to ship to. Payment by postal money order or personal check with time to clear.

Attachments

• lepage1.JPG
    lepage1.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 80
  • lepage2.JPG
    lepage2.JPG
    222 KB · Views: 80
  • lepage3.JPG
    lepage3.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 71
  • lepage4.JPG
    lepage4.JPG
    247.9 KB · Views: 63
  • lepage5.JPG
    lepage5.JPG
    232.1 KB · Views: 64
  • lepage6.JPG
    lepage6.JPG
    221.5 KB · Views: 64
  • lepage7.JPG
    lepage7.JPG
    189.6 KB · Views: 62
  • lepage8.JPG
    lepage8.JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 62
  • lepage9.JPG
    lepage9.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 63
  • lepage10.JPG
    lepage10.JPG
    215.1 KB · Views: 60
Actually that has become popular in some countrys using light charges and rubber pellets. The things folks do for fun!!!!
We’ll, I guess it isn’t that much different from when my friends and I would shoot exploding bottle rockets at each other…🤪 Good luck with your sale!

I'm not in the market for more pistols right now, but I would like to say I bought a pistol from @denster last year, and the transaction went very well. The gun was as described, was securely packaged, and arrived quickly. I will vouch for him as a seller.

Best regards,

Notchy Bob
Thanks! Hope you won a lot of matches with the KR.

I have a set of these and I'm saying anyone that might want this kind of thing should jump on this. The original price on this set was upwards of 3000 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back