• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Semi-Traditional Doves

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreyWhiskers

69 Cal.
Reaction score
The good lookin guy in the middle with the PC shotgun is yours truley. The other two with those funny looking guns is my offspring. GW
9-1-2007-11.jpg
[/img]

Good lookin group! :thumbsup:

All except for the guy in the middle of course! :blah:

rabbit03

Hi GW!

Good looking pic, but where are the doves?

:thumbsup:

Regards

Kirrmeister

Great looking pic. How did you guys do, hope you limited out.

I am looking forward to dove season here, the country is now swarming with the Asian collared doves. They are a recent newcomers, but they do nest prolifically.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
H.L. Mencken

Great bunch you got there. So how was the dove shoot with the old smooth bore? Everybody got a smile so trust it went well!

Tans, I didn't limit out. There was some good shooting spots on this ranch but we weren't in one. I fired 8 shots at birds and killed 3. I knew I would be handicapped by hunting with a ML on opening morning but that was Ok. I still had a great time hunting with my kids. And I made believers out of those who saw me shoot trap with it later that day. :grin: GW

GW,
It's great that you're children enjoy getting out with you like that. Especially so, that your daughter has an interest in the hunting sport. You've done well. :hatsoff:

snagg

Back