• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Saying hello

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutshurt

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi I'm tired of being a lurker and jumping in. I have been shooting black powder for three years now and love it. I have a Renegade cap lock 50 cal, and a TC Hawken flinter 50 cal, and a CVA Frontier rifle cap lock that is still in the making also a 50. I am a full time blacksmith and also wood work for a living. My wife and kids and I have been going to the black powder shoots and camping and having a lot of fun doing this for the last two years.

Cutshurt

cutshurt,
Welcome to the MLF.Great having you
with us.Hope you share your B/S knowledge
with us. Hope you will visit often and
contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Welcome aboard! Hope you share your skills, stories and post some pics of your hammer work.

Steve

Hello and welcome! Sounds like you have a very enjoyable lifestyle; can you show us some of your handiwork? Thanks.

Welcome aboard! Your among alot of skilled people here as well as excellent woodworkers and Blacksmiths! I'm sure you will enjoy this forum!

Rick

Latest posts

Back