• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Sauk Trail Long Rifles Turkey Shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hack

36 Cal.
Reaction score
November 7 & 8 2009 near Tecumseh Michigan.
primative and modern camps welcome but hey are seperated.
woods-walk saturday and tukey shoot sunday (frozen birds :cursing: )
contact Harold Hackathorn
[email protected] for information.

Can't get a headshot on a frozen bird.... They don't have one!!! That's how they make so much money at that shoot. Rules are that you have to make a headshot. They only have one turkey at the shoot and they take it back afterwards to get their money back.

Obviously your joking.

They are going to be shooting at small wooden heads, tough shooting indeed still.

They have a bunch of birds (turkeys) they give out to marksmen who accomplish this feat of skill. They also have a shoot for 1/2 chickens.

We also have our famous/notorious 10 target woodswalk tomahawk course, its a blast.

Its for shore a good time

If you think that the frozen turkey heads are tough to hit wait til you take aim at 1/2 a frozen chicken head. They're a mother clucker.

Looks like a couple of us from upin the Flint area will be down to Camp and shoot again. We had a great time last year. I'll have to bring the matchlock down again and try for a turkey again. For anyone in the area looking for a nice shoot to attend this one fits the bill. See you there Hack.

Nick

For those of you who haven't seen Plumebleu shoot his matchlock, he shoots it better than most side hammer shooters. No doubt that you'll get your bird, Plumebleu.

Hack,

Don't know if I'll be able to attend this weekend or not. Crushed the end of my ring finger on my left hand today at work, 18 stitches. Won't know until Thursday when I go back to the surgeon who put it back together. May end up loosing the end if it's not healing right. Hope all geos well and I get to be there.

Rick

Latest posts

Back