• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Ruger Old Army ...match tuned

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Factory Ruger Old Army with a match ready tune by the current NMLRA national pistol champion. Trigger and action tuned the same as my ROA except for weight. I prefer 5-6oz ROA triggers. These require yearly maintenance. This one has the most popular 2 pound match trigger. My match trigger description... No take-up...No creep...Crisp break...minimal travel and over-travel. If you require a lighter or heavier trigger I will include that. Your choice. The action included deburring, stoning and polishing for a slick and smooth feel...If you are interested in purchasing please contact me by PM...$760 shipped conus...
20240504_172047.jpg
20240504_172028.jpg
20240504_172005.jpg
20240504_171826.jpg
20240504_171916.jpg

The tuned trigger alone can add 5 points to a target for a match shooter by minimizing flyer due to creepy inconsistent factory triggers. That`s from an also ran wannabie to Gold winning champion.

Latest posts

Back