• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

RMC went bust

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of the RMC fast twist rifles and I really like that rifle. I live about 30 miles north of Grove City. I hope he starts making rifles again and this time I hope he makes some round ball guns with maple or walnut stocks.

I am sure he would be able to find a barrel supplier. Heck; I wanna work for the guy.

Wow, lisam you sure must have scanning some old posts to find this one. Its 3 1/2 years old!!. Even I have'nt gone back that far when looking for new information. But, its good to know we have a new guy (welcome to the forum Btw) thats willing to go back in time to find questions and answers, instead asking a question thats already been asked a couple of dozen times :thumbsup: . Its also good to know we have a new (old?) company for us muzzleloader folks. I also see that Paul V. gave his usual in depth anwser.

Acutally I was googling for the RMC website ( which later he told me will be up and running in March sometime they are revising and updating it!) and these old post are what the search brought up. So I thought I would let everyone know what happened in 2009 and that he is back! As a kid I just made the parts now I am understanding muzzleloading a lot more since my husband and kids are into it now too. :)

armakiller said:
Wow, lisam you sure must have scanning some old posts to find this one. Its 3 1/2 years old!!. Even I have'nt gone back that far when looking for new information. But, its good to know we have a new guy (welcome to the forum Btw) thats willing to go back in time to find questions and answers, instead asking a question thats already been asked a couple of dozen times.
And, in the interest of full disclosure, LisaM is the daughter of the RMC owner. :wink:

Hey Lisa, great news and good luck to your family. I used to visit RMC a good bit when they were in Hecla and I hope you do well in Grove City. I have an RMC Accusporter and think that they're really nice little guns and I hope that you'll all start manufacturing them again, though I really like the previous idea to use walnut or maple, rather than the laminated stocks. I also wonder if a customer could bring in a stock blank and have it duplicated for the gun, which would be a really nice option too.

Latest posts

Back